Senior Planner These Days
The Senior Digital Planner is a big idea’s planner that can articulate consumer insights to drive communications strategies and programs related to global interactive and digital campaigns and direct communications. He/she is passionate about the digital space, has experience within the earned / owned /bought channels, and is responsible for delivering strategic plansbased on insights for direct and interactive campaigns.
Part of the job will focus on translating the global campaigns of some or our key accounts (Nokia, Microsoft, Ford, Vodafone) into a local neighborhood plan.
He/she is closest to the consumer and collaborates with the account leadand creation to bring fresh ideas on how brands can be pioneers in the ever-changing modern communication and advertising space. Besides the above role the Senior Planner will be the digital specialist on new & emerging brands/accounts as part of new business development efforts, and thus at the forefront of new ideas.
Desired Skills & Experience
- As a thought leader in interactive, activation and strategy, you will support business development efforts to help sell, close and educate clients;
- Work with clients to define business/brand goals and develop integrated, interactive or activation strategies based on consumer insights and business analysis;
- Picks up the global campaign guidance and makes it completely relevant for the local market wherever needed;
- Speaks for the local market consumer in marketing communication programs, interprets and monitors local cultural and social trends relevant to the business;
- Embraces the insight of data measurement, tracking and optimization tools to develop insights for incorporation into creative briefings and localized culture ‘roadmaps’.
- Compile/conduct research for clients as needed, which may include competitive data, emerging opportunities, and consumer insights;
- Understand the key trends that drive consumer behavior and affect the way that brands communicate – always living at the intersection of brands, culture and creativity;
- Develops precise recommendations across the mix, opportunities and turns global recommendations into local activity plans.
- Crafts creative briefs, conceptualizing the ‘big ideas’ and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Work closely with the account lead and creation to provide strategic direction across a contemporary ecosystem (direct mail, web, email, social, mobile, pos, events, etc);
- Other duties as assigned.
- A digital ‘native’ with knowledge of all existing and emerging direct, digital & mobile channels;
- Comprehensive understanding of online strategy, direct marketing, media concepts and branding;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of measurement and tracking tools within all digital channels, and incorporating results of these tools into creative briefs and local cultural ‘roadmaps’;
- Experience developing brand and creative strategies within brand websites, SEO/SEM, email campaigns, direct marketing and mobile marketing channels;
- Good balance between strategic thinking and tactical accomplishment.
- Experience with blue chip global businesses, preferably in the telecom and technology fields, automotive, fashion or FMCG;
- Strong presentation and client facing skills;
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely;
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments;
- Strong knowledge of primary and secondary research methodology; both qualitative and quantitative;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Highly collaborative; team player; experience working with big brand clients.
- Competencies & skills:
- Able to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information
- Comprehensive understanding of online strategy, marketing, media concepts and branding
- Self-starter who works collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable working with creative, account and analytics teams
- Focus on collaboration and idea sharing
- Straightforward & direct, clear communicator
- Enjoys a fast paced environment & able to focus when under pressure
- Builds to consensus
- Fair & respectful, openness towards people and new ideas
- Pursues personal growth through challenge
- Has a sense of humor
- Prefered qualifications:
- Agency or internet professional services experience;
- Four+ years interactive experience at a minimum;
- Experience with direct marketing, relationship marketing and digital/mobile within an integrated marketing perspective preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of measurement within digital & direct channels, and incorporating results of these tools into creative briefs and local cultural ‘roadmaps’.
These Days – Full service communication agency specializing in online advertising and marketing.
Interactivity is the solid backbone of our solutions, reinforced by the right media mix across all channels (radio, print, film, ambient, POS, websites, blogs, games, mobile media,…). As much as we are strategic and creative (and awardwinning) thinkers, we are also extremely result-driven.
These Days is part of the Wunderman network and thus is actively cooperating, rolling out campaigns and exchanging knowledge with dozens of other agencies in 4 continents.
Our offices in Antwerp and Amsterdam are multicultural breeding grounds for the talents of over 80 passionate communication afficionado’s (with backgrounds in advertising agencies, new media, design, video,…).
Together we serve an impressive scala of national and international clients, leading from mobile phones to bananas.
Solliciteren doe je hier!